Karl Kani - LXRY Plus PRM Raffle
The organizer of this competition is SNIPES SE, Schanzenstraße 41, 51063 Cologne, and will be referred to hereafter in the following text as the “Organizer” or “SNIPES”. SNIPES may, at its sole choosing and discretion, involve third parties for the purpose of organizing and executing this competition.
2. PARTICIPATION IN THE ONLINE COMPETITION
The competition, “Karl Kani LXRY Plus PRM Raffle”, will take place from 13.03.2023 to 27.03.2023. Entry is free of charge and is not dependent on the purchase of goods or services. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to these entry conditions.
Any person aged at least 18 years and resident in any European SNIPES country (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, France, Poland, Croatia, Portugal) may enter the competition (hereafter referred to as “Entrants”). Each entrant may only enter the competition once. Each entrant is responsible for the accuracy of their own contact details. If the conditions for entry are contravened, SNIPES has the right to exclude the involved parties from the competition. If necessary, winnings may be withdrawn retrospectively in such cases.
Entry into the competition is attained as follows: The participant must enter his or her shoe size and e-mail address at https://www.snipes.com/contest-show/ and confirm participation by e-mail via the double opt-in procedure.
2.3 ENTRY DEADLINE
The entry deadline is 27.03.2023, 23:59.
3. DETERMINING THE WINNERS AND PRIZES
winners will be selected to receive one (1) prize each. Such prize shall consist of:
a. 10x Karl Kani LXRY Plus PRM
b. 5 x 100€ Voucher for the SNIPES online store
c. 5 x 50€ Voucher for the SNIPES online store
3.3 Change of Prizes
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its wide array of repercussions, SNIPES explicitly reserves the right to change any of the above-mentioned prizes if any of such items cannot be performed due to local ordinances, regulations or any other legal or factual hurdle.
3.3 Selection and notification of the winners
Out of all the persons who have entered during the promotional period, 13 winners will be randomly selected by drawing Entrants from the list generated by the Microsite. The winners will be contacted during 28.03.2023 and 24.04.2023 via E-Mail. Following notification, the winner must send their personal data (first name and last name, date of birth to verify age, address) to SNIPES within 48 hours. If the winner does not do this, the claim to the prize is no longer valid and a new winner will be selected out of the entrants.
SNIPES reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time without giving notice for important reasons. An important reason for termination may in particular occur if, for technical or legal reasons, it can no longer be guaranteed that the competition will be properly carried out. Liability towards entrants is excluded in this respect. If such a termination were to be caused by the intentional conduct of an entrant, SNIPES may claim compensation from that person for the damages caused.
5. GRANTING OF RIGHTS
By participating in the competition, Entrant warrants and agrees that he will grant SNIPES the following rights:
1. Rights to use the full name of Entrant in order to publicize the winner of this competition.
Entrant warrants that he will, during the time of the competition, and for a reasonable time thereafter, refrain from making any public statements of any form which may be construed as detrimental towards SNIPES.
Entrant will indemnify SNIPES of any claims, legal cost, and other reasonable cost incurred through defense against claims by any party regarding Entrants warranties pertaining to this competition.
SNIPES constantly strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information. While we take great care in this respect, no guarantee can be given of the correctness and completeness of the contents of the websites listed here and/or these entry conditions.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Should individual provisions of these entry conditions be invalidated in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain hereby unaffected. Cash equivalents, amendments or exchanges cannot be provided instead of the prize. Claims for prizes are non-transferable.
These entry conditions and the overall legal relationship between entrants and SNIPES are exclusively subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany with the courts of Cologne being the competent venue.
INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 GDPR
Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to data processing by
51063 Cologne, Germany,
Tel.: +49 (0) 221 - 977 79 0.
The company data protection officer is
Mr. Martin Hölscher, c/o Deichmann SE,
45359 Essen, Germany,
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
On the basis of the aforementioned Entry Conditions, we collect the following information:
Salutation, first name, last name, a valid e-mail address, address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile), information necessary for the performance of mutual contractual obligations.
This data is collected in order to be able to identify you as a contractual partner; to be able to support you appropriately in the performance of your contractual obligations; for correspondence with you; for invoicing; for the settlement of any liability claims that may exist and the assertion of any claims against you.
The data processing is carried out in response to your request and is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of the Entry Conditions and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the contract.
The personal data collected by us in view of the Entry Conditions will be stored until the expiry of the legal obligation to retain data and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store data for a longer period in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Transfer of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. Insofar as this is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes, in particular, the entry of your data into a cloud-based Entry Conditions management tool, which manages data of our contractual partners and is used for Entry Conditions creation and evaluation. The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated. When transferring data to third parties in third countries, i.e. outside the EU or EEA, we ensure that these parties treat your personal data with the same care as within the EU or EEA. We only transfer personal data to third countries where the EU Commission has confirmed an adequate level of protection or where we ensure the careful handling of personal data through contractual Entry Conditionss or other suitable guarantees.
Data subject rights
You have the right
• Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
• pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
• complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
By participating in the Competition, I have read, understood, and accepted the above information on data processing.